CHANGES TO OUR APPOINTMENT SYSTEM
- From Monday 4th of June we will be making part of the ‘Same Day Appointments’ available for on-line booking!
Have you registered for on-line services? Ask at reception for your registration details!
Please note that we operate strict ‘Did Not Attend’ policy and if you fail to attend any appointment at the Surgery your access to on-line booking will be blocked for 1 month (3 months and 1 year for subsequent missed appointments).
Access to GP appointments as from 4th June:
• Most of the ‘Same Day Appointments’ will be released for on-line booking at 18:30 the previous day.
• Remaining ‘Same Day Appointments’ will be bookable over the phone or at reception from 8:00am on the day.
• Advanced booking appointments ("routine appointments") are available to book on-line or over the phone 14 days in advance. That includes our early morning and evening appointments on Tuesdays.
• If we do not have any appointments left or the times of the appointments are not suitable for you, you will be offered an appointment or telephone consultation with the GP ACCESS HUBS in one of the four locations across Lambeth. They open 7 days a week and they offer evening appointments.
• If your problem is urgent and you cannot attend an appointment at the HUB you can request a call back from the doctor. You will need to disclose the reason for your call to a member of the reception team.
Please note that if your call is after 11am, you may not receive a call back until the end of the working day. All calls are triaged by the duty doctor for that day. It will be at the doctor’s discretion as to whether you are seen on the same day. This is usually only the case for those problems deemed to be medically urgent.
Rules for booking on-line appointments
1. On-line appointments are only available for medical problems.
2. Please make sure you are booking your appointment with appropriate clinician. Cervical Screening, NHS Health Checks, Travel Vaccinations, Immunisations etc. need to be booked with the Practice Nurse.
3. Online GP appointments should NOT be booked for the following:
- Admin such as DWP forms or any other forms, medicals for insurance, PCO/DVLA etc.
- Any kind of long term condition review such as COPD, CVD, Asthma or Diabetes which should be booked as a routine appointment.
- Postnatal appointments (including 6 week checks)
Our doctors are running busy schedules and consultation time is limited to 10 minutes. If you require longer consultation you need to book a double appointment (two consecutive slots).
You will need to book a double appointment if:
- you need an interpreter
- you have more than 1 problem
- you are pregnant and are booking your antenatal appointment (only to be booked with Dr Ohletz or Dr Arthur)
Any incorrectly booked appointments will be cancelled or reallocated.
We would love to hear from you! Please drop any comments in the suggestions box or email us through our website.
GP Access Hubs
Our GP Access Hubs offer appointments seven days a week:
12:00–20:00 Monday to Friday
08:00–20:00 Weekends and Bank Holidays
Contact us to book an appointment with GP ACCESS HUBS.