We are happy to announce that our Health Care Assistant Odette qualified as a phlebotomist and will be running on-site blood test clinics.
- Phelbotmy clincs at Springfield are held on Monday and Friday afternoons.
- available for patients over 40 or with reduced mobility.
Call us to book your appointment!
Alternatively once you’ve obtained your blood test form from your GP you can take it to:
- St Thomas' Hospital Opening hours: 7.30am-6pm, Monday-Friday (last patient entry at 5.45pm)
Ground floor, South Wing
Westminster Bridge Road
London SE1 7EH
- Guy's Hospital Opening hours: 7.30am - 1pm, Monday to Friday (last patient entry at 12.30pm)
4th floor, Tower Wing
Great Maze Pond
London SE1 9RT
Blood test results
- If your results come back as 'normal' we will not contact you.
- If you would like to discuss them or have ongoing concerns you can book a telephone consultation or a follow-up appointment with a GP.
- If there is anything we need to discuss with you we will contact you by phone or by post to book a telephone consultation or an appointment with a GP.
Please make sure that your contact details are up-to-date!
- You can now also access your blood test results on-line. Please visit the Online Services section of our website for more details.