Terms and Conditions
At the moment available for on-line booking are:
- GP appointments
- Smear Test/ Contraception appointments with the Practice Nurse
- Asthma reviews
- Health Checks
- Smoking Cessation session
1. Online appointments are only available for medical problems.
2. Please make sure you are booking your appointment with appropriate clinician. Cervical Screening, NHS Health Checks, Travel Vaccinations, Immunisations etc. need to be booked with the Practice Nurse.
3. Online ‘GP appointments’ should NOT be booked for the following:
- Admin such as DWP forms or any other forms, medicals for insurance, PCO/DVLA etc. 
- Any kind of long term condition review such as COPD, CVD, Asthma, or Diabetes
- Antenatal/Postnatal appointments (including 6 week checks)
- Or any appointment that requires more than a single appointment slot (for example for interpreter)
If an online appointment is booked for any of these reasons it will be cancelled and reallocated.
4. If you don't need your appointment, please cancel it. If you fail to cancel your appointment your access to on-line booking will be blocked for 1 month.
5. The messaging system is not to be used for urgent requests and queries or medical emergencies.
6. The Practice will not allow misuse of the online system and will monitor usage by individual patients. Penalties will occur.
- Please remember to bring photo ID.
 Available to book on-line – look for ‘Smear Test’ slots
 Available to book on-line – look for ‘Health Check’ slots
 If you have any paperwork that requires a doctor’s signature or report, please leave this with reception who will allocate this to the correct individual. Please note that most forms do not require you to be seen in order to complete and may attract an additional charge.
 Available to book on-line – look for ‘Asthma Clinic’ slots