New Updated Government Advice
Due to the current pandemic and pressure on General Practice, we are prioritising the urgent medical needs of our patients and will not be providing a medical certificate for this absence. Please access the following links, print and give it to your employers if needed.
Special Letter for our Patients
Update on our practice protocol (Covid-19):
If you have any signs of cough, sore throat, fever, shortness of breath or any flu like symptoms please DO NOT ATTEND THE SURGERY as we will not be able to assist you, instead follow the SELF ISOLATION process at https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/self-isolation-advice/
Please be mindful that this will be having a knock on effect on things such us:
- Delays on completing forms and reports
- We will not be issuing letters for schools /nursery’s or work
- Sick notes for work will not currently be issued by GP’s.
Use the NHS 111 online coronavirus service if:
- you feel you cannot cope with your symptoms at home
- your condition gets worse
- your symptoms do not get better after 7 days
Please Use the 111 coronavirus service, Only call 111 if you cannot get help online.